• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 01:08:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 150
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 160
Total: 160

84 days til...

Started by Mugwump, November 27, 2014, 08:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..pitchers and catchers report.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

Ho hum. Let's go watch grass grow.  :)

Hope your Thanksgiving was great Jon.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on November 28, 2014, 07:27:45 AM

LOL........and yes, it was a very nice day......we had a little snow too ;D.......hope yours went well too.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

It's only 1 day and 15 minutes until The Game.....

Dennis

PaulineMi

Dennis...you know OSU will most likely annihilate U of M.  Enjoy the slaughter.   8)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

I'm not a fan of either.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

ilroost

I'm not saying anything. I'm a ILLINI fan and we all know how that goes every year

BallAquatics

Quote from: PaulineMi on November 28, 2014, 10:57:22 AM
Dennis...you know OSU will most likely annihilate U of M.

I hope it's not that bad as there won't be much enjoyment in watching that.  On the other hand, last years Michigan team wasn't going gang-busters either and played an excellent game.  I'm hoping there's not an incident like last year.  I've read that both coaches have been working to prevent a repeat occurrence.

Dennis

PaulineMi

Quote from: Mugwump on November 28, 2014, 11:02:22 AM
I'm not a fan of either.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Me neither Jon.  I'm a Michigan State fan.....
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

BallAquatics

I just love college football.  Especially when it's played well.

Dennis

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: Mugwump on November 28, 2014, 08:09:51 AM

LOL........and yes, it was a very nice day......we had a little snow too ;D.......hope yours went well too.
How could it go well when you spend it with family?

We should ban all sports talk. Cept fishin.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on November 28, 2014, 02:31:08 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 28, 2014, 08:09:51 AM

How could it go well when you spend it with family?

We should ban all sports talk. Cept fishin.

;D.......an baseball  ;D...and college hoops....and maybe golf?....and =====>, etc
Jon

PaulineMi

We are a diverse group with a multitude of interests. It's what makes this such a fun place to hang out.  ;)

wsantia1

We are now down to 44 days until Pitchers & Catchers. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 06, 2015, 03:20:43 PM
We are now down to 44 days until Pitchers & Catchers. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

It's getting shorter.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...just not quick enough !!!!
Jon