• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 02:59:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 258
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 293
Total: 293

Pauline.....snowed in??

Started by Mugwump, November 19, 2014, 05:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I saw on the news that 18" of snow and gale force winds in that area....wow!!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

We have high winds but being in "the middle of the mitten" we catch the weakened end of the lake effect snows off Lake Michigan. Travel 50 miles west of here and that's where the huge snows have hit. Nothing like what they get along Lake Erie though, thank goodness.

More snow and advisories are in effect starting this afternoon. We'll see what happens then. A section of our little lake is frozen now. I chuckled when I read the weather report and it stated it will be "warmer" tomorrow....24 degrees.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

LOL...I know those weather forecasters can be a hoot sometimes.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

Happy for you that it missed ya Pauline

Quote18" of snow and gale force winds

YUCK!
PATHEEWY!
EGADS!!!! even

Welcome back winter  >:( >:( >:(

CMON SPRING!!!!!

wsantia1

Quote from: EdKaz on November 19, 2014, 08:43:09 AM
Happy for you that it missed ya Pauline

Quote18" of snow and gale force winds

YUCK!
PATHEEWY!
EGADS!!!! even

Welcome back winter  >:( >:( >:(

+1

CMON SPRING!!!!!
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

LOL....What??...no sledding???..... 8)
Jon

BillT