• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 10:38:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,313
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 226
Total: 226

Jan's crocheting fish hats...

Started by Mugwump, November 17, 2014, 08:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Ok, I tried a 'selfie' with it on..... ;D.....'no cigar'

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

That didn't work, huh?

So I 'posed' and Jan took a couple pics....then had to quit, because she was laughing at me so hard.....oh well....
Anyway, they're a lot neater look'n than I make em look.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 17, 2014, 08:23:53 PM
That didn't work, huh?

So I 'posed' and Jan took a couple pics....then had to quit, because she was laughing at me so hard.....oh well....
Anyway, they're a lot neater look'n than I make em look.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Looking good. lol ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Very cute!  I bet she could start selling those!
Barb

Rjb3

wiggs

Bob, I have to make some Angry Birds for our Grandkids for Christmas. I can make some more hats after I get done with that. I also want to try and make some stuff and sell it at the swaps. I will keep it small, so no one can complain about it. At the last GCCA swap a lady had a table full of shirts with fish and other stuff printed on them. I don`t know if anyone said anything or not. I do know that people were talking about the lady that had the purses, that one time. Crafts are slowly starting to sell again. I will put you on my list 2 hats, I will let you know what colors I can get.
Jan

Mugwump

I grabbed another pic....without it on my head....LOL....but you can see the fins etc, now...neat hats, and warm too... ;D....

Jon

PaulineMi

Jon!!!  You have awesome modelling skills. The 5th Ave. models better watch out.  ;D ;D ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on November 18, 2014, 08:31:17 AM
Jon!!!  You have awesome modelling skills. The 5th Ave. models better watch out.  ;D ;D ;D

LOL....ya know, I should have had my shirt off....???
Jon

b125killer

That's so neat! and thanks for keeping your shirt on. :o This is a family friendly site after all. LOL
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on November 18, 2014, 08:55:24 AM
That's so neat! and thanks for keeping your shirt on. :o This is a family friendly site after all. LOL

LOL.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jon

wsantia1

Nice modeling job but I agree with Scott about the shirt. ::) 8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 18, 2014, 03:59:08 PM
Nice modeling job but I agree with Scott about the shirt. ::) 8)

TTtthhhhhhwwwooottty to both of you.... ;D
Jon

EdKaz

Them hats ARE A HOOT!

Shirt no shirt..........dont matter..............as long as he has his coffee cup in hand!!!!!