• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 01:30:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 324
Total: 324

The rest of today...

Started by Ron Sower, November 17, 2014, 04:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...I made the trade with the fellow for the fish....7 beautiful white tipped ancistris, and 2 albinos for a friend; ran a bunch of returns to the stores; came home and grilled hotdogs for 2 neighbor buddies to come eat; reset passwords on my online bank accounts; and now it's time to attend to some WCs and tank cleaning.  I will leave some of the algae for the new plecos and Otos! What the heck! That's what I got them for!

Warmed up to 51 so far. It'll be warmer - mid 30s - tonight. Beat the 20s we been having!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

It's a lovely 13 deg's right now....and falling... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I heard that air is headed this way.  Glad that rain is moving off towards the Atlantic before the freeze gets here. :o
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Tooth pulled, fish shipped, horse and fish chores done.  It's weather was bearable today, around 50, but it will be 21 tonight and tomorrow night.  I've slept in the bedroom like a normal human being for the past several nights.  The dogs like it better in the bedroom because their is more room for them.  I'll sleep in the fish room for now.  No reason to keep the entire house warm when I can just keep one room warm.  Tonight it will take the electric oil heater as well as the dehumidifier.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Stay warm, Liz.....looks like a cold winter coming....??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson