• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 12:59:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 355
Total: 355

Xena caught her a house mouse

Started by LizStreithorst, November 16, 2014, 06:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillT

Our dog caught a rat outside and left it dead in the middle of the backyard.

Its body was probably about 5" long not counting the tail.

I was kind of impressed. And glad it was killed outside rather than getting inside.

LizStreithorst

OMG, Xena just caught her another house mouse.  I didn't even know there was another mouse in the house.  She brought the poor live thing into the computer room so she could show off to me by playing with it to death :-\  Right now the mousie is hiding behind the carton of C rate boxes against the wall.  She's having a fit running between the 2 sides or it :o  Oh no.  She's caught it again and is playing with it to death in front of my eyes.  I trap is more humane for sure, but my fierce hunter/killer lives for hunting and killing.  How can I deny her her greatest desire?
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

Oh hell, she just turned it loose behind the C Rate boxes again ::)  She did it on purpose in order to extend her pleasure :-\  I can no longer stay in this room.  I think I'll do a WC.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Cats aren't the most humane hunters sometimes....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson