• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 03:10:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 267
Total: 267

So, Jon...

Started by LizStreithorst, November 12, 2014, 06:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

...What is up with your blue marble pair?  You haven't said a word about them forever.  If you sold them I will kill you!  Are they doing any better than the fish in the hb project?
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

"One of these days, AliceLiz.....".... ;D.....they both seem to be on long honeymoons???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

That's why they're so special.  She knew damn well that he would never send her to the moon.  We all knew.  And if he were too demanding she could put him to shame with words.  Great acting.  I posted the clip even though I couldn't hear the words.  My speakers don't work.  I'll have to run it on the piece of crap at work tomorrow.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 12, 2014, 06:36:46 PM
That's why they're so special.  She knew damn well that he would never send her to the moon.  We all knew.  And if he were too demanding she could put him to shame with words.  Great acting.  I posted the clip even though I couldn't hear the words.  My speakers don't work.  I'll have to run it on the piece of crap at work tomorrow.

Invest in a good set of headphones...studio type, not ear buds....you'll love em..especially for music...you'll hear the sound that you've been missing.....Sony's for about $35 at Wally World...mine have the real long cord too..... ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

I'm not buying anything right now.  I'm feeding the dentist.  I'll put the head phones on my list along with a bunch of more important things. 

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 12, 2014, 07:37:22 PM
I'm not buying anything right now.  I'm feeding the dentist.  I'll put the head phones on my list along with a bunch of more important things.

What is more important than a good set of headphones??.....LOL............I hear ya, some things just have to come first.....so put headphones 2nd... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon