• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 11:41:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 210
Total: 211

Congrat's Pauline......

Started by Mugwump, November 03, 2014, 07:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...winner of the TAS October photo contest.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Congratulations Pauline!  Where's the photo???

Dennis

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

That's the fish I voted for too. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Ron Sower

Way to go, Pauline! They look very nice!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

Thanks each of you and for the vote Jon.    :)

b125killer

Congrats, You take the most wonderful pictures Pauline.  That's one fine angel you got there.
Scott

PaulineMi

Thank you Scott.

The first time I ever entered a photo contest it was for best PB angel. There was a tie for first place. The winners, in that tie, were Jon and me.  ;D

Barb

Congratulations Pauline, how can I see the pic without FB which I don't do.  Can you post it here?
Barb

PaulineMi

Thank you Barb.  I'm sorry but my PC is in for repairs and I don't know how to get pix posted using my tablet.  :(