• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 12:19:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 330
Total: 330

Free

Started by JC, November 01, 2014, 06:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

I'm getting this 36 gallon bowfront complete setup from an old friend.....for FREE!  Can't beat that

Mugwump

Quote from: JC on November 01, 2014, 06:22:34 PM
I'm getting this 36 gallon bowfront complete setup from an old friend.....for FREE!  Can't beat that

Ah, you got that one???...it looked real nice too....cool beans  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

b125killer

Scott

ilroost

Price is right. Nice score

JC

Picked it up today. Did a little cleaning and painted the bottom and back. Now it's in its new spot in my fishroom.....up to 7 tanks running now and 3 sitting empty with plans to get 5 more...don't tell my wife haha

Mugwump

....What are your plans for stocking it?.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JC

Quote from: Mugwump on November 07, 2014, 04:28:22 AM

Was thinking of putting those manablacks in there for the time being that I'm going to get from you

Mugwump

Quote from: JC on November 07, 2014, 10:03:04 AM

Was thinking of putting those manablacks in there for the time being that I'm going to get from you

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D....perfect  ;D....did you want all dark, or some the Silver ghosts too...she was only single dose dark, it looks like....they have another small/med batch about ready to swim right now too...
Jon

JC

Quote from: Mugwump on November 07, 2014, 10:29:59 AM
Quote from: JC on November 07, 2014, 10:03:04 AM

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D....perfect  ;D....did you want all dark, or some the Silver ghosts too...she was only single dose dark, it looks like....they have another small/med batch about ready to swim right now too...

I was thinking of starting my own DD line. What do you think??

Mugwump

...likely doing the same here...should be excellent stock for it too... ;D....as an added plus...most blacks are ghost too.........D/D S/S velvet opportunities  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D....on down the line a veil can be plopped in too... ;D.....but the fins are nice now.....straight and erect..
Jon