• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 03:38:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 241
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 241
Total: 241

Happy Birthday, Scott.....

Started by Mugwump, October 25, 2014, 08:08:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....ah, finally the big 40...LOL....no sweat, have a great day, my friend....enjoy ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Happy Birthday Scott!!! Here wishing you a wonderful day. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

I'm wondering if they can put candles on White Castles when ya order them.... ??? ??? ???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy b-day Scott. Hope you have many more and that they're all good!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

ghonk

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on October 25, 2014, 08:32:23 AM
I'm wondering if they can put candles on White Castles when ya order them.... ??? ??? ???

Probably NOT 40 of them  :P :P :P

Happy birthday Scott!

Dennis

b125killer

Thanks Everyone! ;D If I do White Castles again it will be there grilled chicken or fish. I wasn't right for two days after there burgers.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on October 25, 2014, 02:40:46 PM
Thanks Everyone! ;D If I do White Castles again it will be there grilled chicken or fish. I wasn't right for two days after there burgers.

'rectal rockets'... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

ilroost

Happy Birthday!! Man i wish i was 40 again

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on October 25, 2014, 03:49:35 PM
Happy Birthday!! Man i wish i was 40 again

LOL....I can't remember that far back... ;D
Jon

Rjb3

Barb

Happy Birthday Scott!  Will you be having the black balloons, Depends, Dentures, cane, etc. that some have at their 40th birthday parties??  Let us know if you do?
Barb

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

b125killer

Thanks, My wife got me a new fish.:)  he was a little stressed out. Pay no attention to the fish by the filter. he's a bit touched in the head! :o
Scott

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.