• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 04:30:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 504
Total: 504

My fingers

Started by Mugwump, October 15, 2012, 02:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

No longer have finger prints......LOLOLOL.........they've worn off.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jo

You've been busy! You might need a beer break!
Jo

LizStreithorst

I'm not surprised.  You're just an old Angel nut, not a key tapper.   Your finger tips will become strong.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

'Strong'...what is this strong?.....da fingers is gone.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Have you worn them down to little stubs. Mug?  Try band aids on your hurtin' little stubs.  Fingers heal, unlike hurt feelings. 

Just look at this place and what you and Dennis have done and try to convince me that it wasn't worth loosing your finger prints over. 

Mugwump

It's starting to look like home.......thanks to everyone getting settled... 8)
Jon

Jo

I have to agree with you Jon! It feels like home! That is why I was driving you up 4 walls yesterday. I'm a member of a bunch of forums! there is no forum like this though!
Jo

b125killer

Look on the bright side. If you rob a bank you wouldn't leave prints ;D
It does look great and feels like home. 
Scott

P4Angels

no but I bet the FBI has your DNA some where....
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

b125killer

I forgot about  DNA. LOL
Scott

Mugwump

I ain't got no stink'n DNA....sheesh, so there.....
Jon

P4Angels

shhh don't tell them zombie killers that.....
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

LizStreithorst

I like the mood here.  I like the music.  I like the sense of humor.  I like our diversity.  Mostly I think what I like best is the feeling of freedom and knowing that I am trusted.  Mug and Dennis have put up a fine place for us.

Barb

I agree with Liz!
Barb

Mir

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 21, 2012, 11:30:55 AM
I like the mood here.  I like the music.  I like the sense of humor.  I like our diversity.  Mostly I think what I like best is the feeling of freedom and knowing that I am trusted.  Mug and Dennis have put up a fine place for us.
What an excellent post! I totally agree! <3
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'