• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 11:04:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,317
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 250
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 220
Total: 221

rapheal cat

Started by ilroost, December 10, 2012, 06:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilroost

thought i would take a quick pict. since i hardly ever see him

Mugwump

Nice pic....they're nocturnal mostly. i can entice mine (3) out with some Frenzy in the morning...I like to seem 'rumble' down the bottom searching for food...cool cats
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jo

Really cool fish! Thanks for sharing pics.
Jo

Jdmcfast

These are the ones that "talk" correct? Do you ever hear it actually make noise?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Josh

ilroost

i never have, hell i hardly ever see him let alone hear him. but i have heard that they crook when they are disturbed

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on December 11, 2012, 07:59:52 PM
i never have, hell i hardly ever see him let alone hear him. but i have heard that they crook when they are disturbed

Yep....net him out and listen to him complain.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson