• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 11:01:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 312
Total: 312

Jaws vs Scott

Started by Mugwump, October 21, 2014, 04:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...as the countdown begins to Scott's 40th birthday on Saturday...this is appropriate.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Where is Scott? Hope all is well. He hasn't been around for awhile.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

He's been on now and then....he works strange hours tho...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Don't forget Scott's 40th tomorrow..... ;D
Jon

b125killer

I have been working long hours at work and coming home and working in the fish room. I have 4 new spawn that I have been tending. I got a great spawn of koi. and the pb spawn is coming along nicely. I also got a spawn from my sister. she brought the eggs to my house and told me to hatch them. I did, there about three weeks old. there from a St.Isabel/Rio negro male and pb clown female. I haven't seen any pb fry from them but the tank there in doesn't have the best lighting. the light washes out the blue. I also got a spawn from a pinoy zebra/pinoy leopard there two weeks old. I can already see the pinoy fry in there. On top of all that I have my discus tanks them guys are getting huge and colorful. I also just got a bunch of discus fry yesterday. I got them dirt cheap. there's alot of ugly and bad fish in there. they need some TLC. I'm hoping I can save most of them but already know there's some culling that needs to be done.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on October 25, 2014, 03:04:27 PM
I have been working long hours at work and coming home and working in the fish room. I have 4 new spawn that I have been tending. I got a great spawn of koi. and the pb spawn is coming along nicely. I also got a spawn from my sister. she brought the eggs to my house and told me to hatch them. I did, there about three weeks old. there from a St.Isabel/Rio negro male and pb clown female. I haven't seen any pb fry from them but the tank there in doesn't have the best lighting. the light washes out the blue. I also got a spawn from a pinoy zebra/pinoy leopard there two weeks old. I can already see the pinoy fry in there. On top of all that I have my discus tanks them guys are getting huge and colorful. I also just got a bunch of discus fry yesterday. I got them dirt cheap. there's alot of ugly and bad fish in there. they need some TLC. I'm hoping I can save most of them but already know there's some culling that needs to be done.

Zounds!!!!!!!! that's a plate full..... ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

Sounds like you've got it going on.  Happy Birthday you whipper snapper.
Always move forward. Never look back.

b125killer

Scott

Ron Sower

Scott, I hope it's not to late to wish that you had a happy birthday.  Sometimes I miss things on here!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

b125killer

Thanks Ron. It's never too late. And yes some times post fly by. I have missed a few my self.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on November 25, 2014, 08:24:01 AM
Thanks Ron. It's never too late. And yes some times post fly by. I have missed a few my self.

LOL.....like this one...Ron 11/04....Scott 11/25......original post 10/21

LOL...it's ok guys...it just comes with age.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 25, 2014, 08:31:51 AM
Quote from: b125killer on November 25, 2014, 08:24:01 AM

LOL.....like this one...Ron 11/04....Scott 11/25......original post 10/21

LOL...it's ok guys...it just comes with age.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Sooner or later we usually get around to it! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron