• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 08:00:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 331
Total: 331

MTS

Started by JC, October 20, 2014, 07:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

Still got the bug! I went on a tank run yesterday haha. Picked up my 110 and 40. I didn't have time to get my 29 w/led hood and 2 glass tops for my 60 so I'll pick all that up later this week. Now all I need for tanks to have my fishroom complete are either 2 55's or 2 75's

Mugwump

Quote from: JC on October 20, 2014, 07:50:49 PM
Still got the bug! I went on a tank run yesterday haha. Picked up my 110 and 40. I didn't have time to get my 29 w/led hood and 2 glass tops for my 60 so I'll pick all that up later this week. Now all I need for tanks to have my fishroom complete are either 2 55's or 2 75's

and 6 more 20's, a few 10's, maybe a few....???....LOLOLOLOLOLOL......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JC

Quote from: Mugwump on October 20, 2014, 07:52:56 PM
Quote from: JC on October 20, 2014, 07:50:49 PM

and 6 more 20's, a few 10's, maybe a few....???....LOLOLOLOLOLOL......

Hahahaha that's about how it goes. I really won't have any more room in my fishroom it's only 10x10

Mugwump

I have faith in you...you can make it fit.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

Build a fish house.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

JC

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on October 20, 2014, 08:08:18 PM
Build a fish house.

I have thought about building a fish house but didn't want to have to go outside to see my fish. I suppose I could build a covered tunnel to the house though haha that would be neat

LizStreithorst

I built my fish room off the back of my house.  The door from my laundry room used to lead to the back yard.  Now it leads to the fish room and the fish room leads to the back yard.  It's the best money I ever squandered on myself.  The fish room saved what is left of my sanity.
Always move forward. Never look back.

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: JC on October 20, 2014, 08:25:34 PM
Quote from: GraphicGr8s on October 20, 2014, 08:08:18 PM
Build a fish house.

I have thought about building a fish house but didn't want to have to go outside to see my fish. I suppose I could build a covered tunnel to the house though haha that would be neat

My fish house is my old press room/ print shop. I love that it's outside of the house. My man cave. No distractions.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

wsantia1

My home office is my fish room. ::)  When I move into my new house in Feb/Mar I will set up the basement as my fish room. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.