• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 05:20:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 242
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 226
Total: 226

Good investment ???

Started by Mugwump, October 10, 2014, 07:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

A guy is trying to raise funds to erect a statue of T-Rex, with the head of Christopher Walken on it.....ya can't make this stuff up folks.....grab your piggy banks and get over to....

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/christopher-walken-rex
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

At one time I thought this was how we should decide who gets government grant money, but now I'm not so sure.....   :o ??? ::) :-\

Dennis

Mugwump

...crazy, isn't it??....and folks will send em money too.... :o :'( :o :o :'(
Jon

sschind

I've seen some of the "art" people spend money on.  This would be better.  T-Rex are awesome.  Christopher Walken is awesome.  A Walken Rex would be awesome.

OK who am I kidding.  Its a stupid idea but that doesn't change my mind about that other "art" though, and people will send him money.  If y'all have that much extra cash laying around send it to me.  If I get enough I'll build a statue of a Hippopotamus with Kim Kardashian's ass.  In other words a normal hippopotamus.
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB

Mugwump

Quote from: sschind on October 24, 2014, 04:35:36 PM
I've seen some of the "art" people spend money on.  This would be better.  T-Rex are awesome.  Christopher Walken is awesome.  A Walken Rex would be awesome.

OK who am I kidding.  Its a stupid idea but that doesn't change my mind about that other "art" though, and people will send him money.  If y'all have that much extra cash laying around send it to me.  If I get enough I'll build a statue of a Hippopotamus with Kim Kardashian's ass.  In other words a normal hippopotamus.

LOL..ya think it'll all fit on one hippo??.....
Jon