• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 11:37:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 411
Total: 412

Happy multitudes

Started by LizStreithorst, October 09, 2014, 07:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilroost

wsantia1

That is an excellent ratio. Great news  ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

These are getting close to quarters.  At first they were turning right and left but they're taking a break from turning now ::)  Out of the multitutes, so far I have only 18 turned.  I like the ones I have though ;D
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

Here's one I like

JC

Great looking halfblacks Liz. Will you be selling any of the turned ones??  I'm very interested

LizStreithorst

Yes.  $8. each at quarter size.  I have a waiting list for them, but a lot of the times people change their minds. 

Mugwump

Some of those are Zebra HB too....right?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Yes.  Most are Zebra HB.  The parents are both Zebra.  But my line goes back to the classic HBs I got from George 6 years ago.  They were all Silver Standard fin.  The Zebra, and the veil, and the PS and the wild type spots on some of their bodies all came from Zebras that I got from Angels plus.