• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 02:39:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 204
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 242
Total: 242

Snake chaser

Started by Mugwump, December 08, 2012, 05:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

all pooped out......LOL..look how big they're getting....this is Manny.....think 'Ice Age'
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

ok Jon stop sharing your food with the kitties you are looking a little on the skinny side

b125killer

Scott

LizStreithorst

Manny looks like a puff of smoke.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Their colors are morphing by the minute....sometimes real creamy colored..other times it gets darker tan.....black/dark brown ears/paws/tails remain the same.....their faces seem to get darker now too....we're just enjoying the ride......................demons...Manny unplugged two banks of tank lights this morning.....sheesh, I'm looking for the right plug and they're both under there with me watching......save me...........
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

The colors darken on the points as they age.  This goes on for their entire life.  Not sure about the bodies. 

We all know how much you hate cat's, you phoney :-*

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 10, 2012, 11:07:28 AM
The colors darken on the points as they age.  This goes on for their entire life.  Not sure about the bodies. 

We all know how much you hate cat's, you phoney :-*

Yeah, I love em...despite being F^%$#*'n demons...but I will have to say that they make up for some of their pranks by being pretty cuddly and loving.....think 'purr factories'.... ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

I love mine too, despite that fact that she was able to get free of her collar with the bell on it and snag a Cardinal yesterday.  I wasn't mad at her, she was just being a cat.  You gotta be you, I gotta me me, and cats gotta be cats.  Animals are better than people because they show us their hearts from the get go.  They don't know the meaning of duplicity.  People, on the other hand, are hard to trust.

Mugwump

My Mom's cat...'Boom Boom', aka 'Boomer',...used to bring her 'presents.....birds,chipmunks, etc...she and Mom were inseparable around the house. Manny's getting that way with me, follows me everywhere, like my girl Abby(GSD)...just watching, and observing.....wish I could teach them to do water changes.. ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

My cat Xena is a female so more standoffish, or at least she pretends to be.  She hasn't brought me any gifts yet, thank God.  My dogs are good enough at gifts.  I woke up several week ago to the sound of knawing next to my ear.  Then I heard knawing and growling.  My little Rat Terrier, Tink found the front leg of a deer (hunting season) and dragged it on the bed next to me to protect it from her carnivore friends.  I was totally grossed and swept the dead leg off the bed.  I wasn't mad at the dog, though.  I just washed sheets the next morning.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 10, 2012, 12:50:13 PM
My cat Xena is a female so more standoffish, or at least she pretends to be.  She hasn't brought me any gifts yet, thank God.  My dogs are good enough at gifts.  I woke up several week ago to the sound of knawing next to my ear.  Then I heard knawing and growling.  My little Rat Terrier, Tink found the front leg of a deer (hunting season) and dragged it on the bed next to me to protect it from her carnivore friends.  I was totally grossed and swept the dead leg off the bed.  I wasn't mad at the dog, though.  I just washed sheets the next morning.

LOL.....how great was that??....sheesh, midnite snack...
Jon

b125killer

My dog has brought me rabbits but never a deer leg. I think I would of freaked out a little over that one.
I can attest to Jons kittens being little demons. Last time I was over there I think it was Manny went crashing through a tank stand. The board then hit the stand that Jons coffee was on spilling it. I almost jumped through the ceiling and I think I might of pooped a little. 
Scott

Jo

They are so adorable. Nothing like cuddling with kittens. I have a friend who has some kittens they are several months old now. Sometimes I go spend the day with her and we knit and talk. One of the kittens always gets in my lap and lays on my knitting. I think it is trying to steal my heart! LOL
Jo

ilroost

my cat always brings the mouse he catches and drops it at my feet, as if he's saying here i earned my keep

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on December 11, 2012, 04:04:52 PM
my cat always brings the mouse he catches and drops it at my feet, as if he's saying here i earned my keep

LOL..reminds me of a cat we had when our first son was born. Sampson would catch mice and bring em to my wife...then release them at her feet....alive!!...LOL....then he'd chase and play with it until he inadvertantly killed it......what a guy.... ;D
Jon