• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 12:49:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 261
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 355
Total: 355

(DIY) Do It Yourself Projects

Started by P4Angels, October 15, 2012, 02:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

yes, we might need to make room for a 'Hardware' 'DIY' section....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jdmcfast

Now this is a very good idea everybody can save a little money and learn a lot with some DIY projects
Josh

LizStreithorst

I make my own lights.  Granted, they are Mrs. Frankenstein lights, but they work, they are cheap and they are easy. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Jdmcfast

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 15, 2012, 03:59:32 PM
I make my own lights.  Granted, they are Mrs. Frankenstein lights, but they work, they are cheap and they are easy. 

Sounds like we have our first DIY posting in the making then. Will you share how you make them
Josh

LizStreithorst

I need to make more, so I will.  It will have to wait until the week end.  I only do projects on my days off.  Be forewarned, these are crude.  They will do for a fish room, but not for any kind of fancy tank.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Jdmcfast

Josh

b125killer

DIY are good. I have saved a lot form watching others do there projects.
Scott

P4Angels2

If you all only knew how much DIY has been done to our fish room!!! But hey it looks and works better than anything