• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 10:34:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 180
Total: 180

Celestial Pearl Danios

Started by PaulineMi, September 19, 2014, 05:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

These celestial pearl danios from Dennis are very difficult little speed demons to photograph.  I stuck a piece of freeze dried black worms on the side of their tank and kind of captured pix of most of them. The dwarf cherry red shrimp is watching with interest.

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Nice pics.....those are really good shots of those little speed demons too
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great shots Pauline.  It amazing how you get such clarity in your photos. Even the pictures that I take that I think are clear end up fuzzy and I just got new glasses. :o ??? ::) ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BillT

Nice strategy Pauline. Worked out well.

LizStreithorst

The freeze dried works well to get fish in a group.  The fish are very beautiful.  Barb should get some after she's moved in and set up in the new house.

I wish I knew how to work my camera as well as you know how to use yours.  You're an excellent fish photographer.
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

Thanks each of you. I'm glad you like these photos. Actually the pictures show the group of these little fish but not their real beauty. Dennis could post a photo of how pretty they really are.  Plus they are very tiny. There are 14 of them in a 10 gallon tank and most of the tank was cropped out of these shots.

Liz I turn dials, zoom in and out, use flash and no flash, and if I'm lucky a decent picture or two is captured.  My "senior" brain has difficulty in remembering the correct combinations of settings.   :o
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Very nice photos Pauline.  They look very content and happy.  You are obviously doing a fantastic job of keeping them happy.   ;)

Dennis