• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 05:31:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 305
Total: 305

Da Bears==========>

Started by Mugwump, September 15, 2014, 06:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Uh-oh! The 'Hawks didn't play their normal selves yesterday. The Bears did well. I was pulling for them and loved the comeback. I was watching over the peoples' shoulders while we were playing Mexican train dominoes.

Way to go Bears!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 15, 2014, 12:39:16 PM
Uh-oh! The 'Hawks didn't play their normal selves yesterday. The Bears did well. I was pulling for them and loved the comeback. I was watching over the peoples' shoulders while we were playing Mexican train dominoes.

Way to go Bears!

Ok, I'll bite.. ;D.....""Mexican train dominoes."" .....huh?....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on September 15, 2014, 12:46:31 PM

Way to go Bears!

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 15, 2014, 12:54:02 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 15, 2014, 12:46:31 PM

Way to go Bears!

It's a dominoes game we play. Use to play it a lot and got away from it and last night a group of us got into it again.  Lotta fun! You can Google the rules. It can really get to be competitive.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

It does look like fun... ;D

""Mexican Train, also known as simply Trains, is a game played with dominoes. The object of the game is for a player to play all the dominoes from his or her hand onto one or more chains, or "trains", emanating from a central hub or "station". The game's most popular name comes from a special optional train that belongs to all players. However, the game can be played without the Mexican Train; such variants are generally called "Private Trains" or "Domino Trains". It is related to the game Chicken Foot.""

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Train

Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on September 15, 2014, 01:06:04 PM
It does look like fun... ;D

""Mexican Train, also known as simply Trains, is a game played with dominoes. The object of the game is for a player to play all the dominoes from his or her hand onto one or more chains, or "trains", emanating from a central hub or "station". The game's most popular name comes from a special optional train that belongs to all players. However, the game can be played without the Mexican Train; such variants are generally called "Private Trains" or "Domino Trains". It is related to the game Chicken Foot.""

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Train

what you see in that photos is a typical chicken foot game board or game layout. It's another fun way to play.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron