• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 02:54:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 168
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 120
Total: 120

As long as we're talking about crosses....

Started by LizStreithorst, September 12, 2014, 08:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: JC on September 13, 2014, 02:23:47 PM
Oh yeah I remember them from your place Jon. Gorgeous fish

Yes they are.. ;D...Liz has done a sweet job with the HB lines.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

This is a pic of the pair who foil me at every turn. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

This is the prolific ps pair.

LizStreithorst

And here's a pic of their first ever spawn.  Not bad for first timers.

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

b125killer

Scott

LizStreithorst

Thank you.  I like that male because he has big fins that never droop.  I picked that female for him because I don't want finnage to get out of hand. 

I like the ps pair, too.  They aren't extreme, they're ps's and they are born to raise fry.

Did y'all see the huge pile of live CBWs on the bottom of the tank with the fry?  The fry are to small to eat one whole.  They pick at them all day long and by WC time the worms are all gone and the water isn't nasty.

ilroost

Nice pairs you have there Liz!
Wait a minute, that didn't sound right LOL

LizStreithorst

lol, I have only one pair of those and although they are a small pair I've been told that they are a good pair.  At least they don't droop.  I don't like droop in things that are supposed to stand up.

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on September 14, 2014, 04:00:23 PM
Nice pairs you have there Liz!
Wait a minute, that didn't sound right LOL

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 14, 2014, 04:12:37 PM
lol, I have only one pair of those and although they are a small pair I've been told that they are a good pair.  At least they don't droop.  I don't like droop in things that are supposed to stand up.

uh oh....here we go.......... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I wouldn't have brought it up (forgive the pun) if I hadn't been given an open invitation.  Y'all have no idea how absolutely harmless I am.  Only thing wrong with me is that my sense of humor is a little twisted :-[

Mugwump

Cool....as long as you're 'up front' about it, go ahead and bring it up..........he he he.........................
Jon

LizStreithorst

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on September 13, 2014, 07:16:46 AM
As for the Albino half blacks....here's a thread from some time back....they never were quite successful tho......I thought that I'd seen a pic of something with reversed colors...or lighter colored in the half black expression area...???....can't find it yet......??...could have been a mutant gold?....Frank was trying g/g h/h a while back but I don't think he scored...g/g masking the black..anyway....

http://www.angelfish.net/VBulletin/showthread.php?t=7967&highlight=albino+half+blacks.

Back to the subject, I don't care for the albino hb.  Nothing about them rings my bell.  Besides, I'm not fond of albinos in general.  It's a weak gene.

b125killer

Now that the thread has gone to a pg13 rating why does you cone look like a male body part?  Is it a fertility symbol? Does Barb make them? If it works i want one.
Scott