• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 07:41:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 168
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 145
Total: 145

Water changes

Started by Mugwump, August 25, 2014, 04:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..did some nice big changes this morning...split the koi fry into a 75 and a 55....split the Sta Isabel/Rio Negro fry into (2) 55's....and Jan got the bigger BN juvies into various 55's....
...Jan found a glass dish at 'wallyworld' that she loaded with Bob's super-duper substrate/gravel on top and planted a sword baby plant in the 130...looks nice....it's in there with one Barb's planters that has a thriving anubias in it... ;D....
....got the HOT mag's cleaned and running....and even wiped water spots off ALL the tanks...later on I need to vac down there....cat/dog hair from our helpers... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson