• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 08:07:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,313
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 272
Total: 273

Oh joy..I'm rich...

Started by Mugwump, August 14, 2014, 04:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Dear Friend,

i need your kind attention. I will be very glad if  you do assist me to relocate this sum of ( $15.Million US dollars.) to your bank account for the benefit of our both families.

only i cannot operate it alone without using a Foreigner who will stand as a beneficiary to the money, that is why i decided to contact you in a good manner to assist me and also to share the benefit together with me.

for the sharing of the fund 50/50 base on the fact that it is two man business note that you are not taking any risk because there will be a legal back up document as well which will back the money up into your bank account there in your country.

all i need from you now is to indicate your interest and I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Dr Lehman
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Once upon a time before the internet i got  a letter in the mail from nigeria.  the guy wanted to give me free money in return for helping him out.  these scams werent common knowledge back then like thet are now.  he chose me he said because of my reputatoon as an hotable.  how he found out that this dog groomer in rural mississippi is beyond me.  all he needed was my bank account number so he could ttasfer his vast sums to my account.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 14, 2014, 04:58:55 PM
Once upon a time before the internet i got  a letter in the mail from nigeria.  the guy wanted to give me free money in return for helping him out.  these scams werent common knowledge back then like thet are now.  he chose me he said because of my reputatoon as an hotable.  how he found out that this dog groomer in rural mississippi is beyond me.  all he needed was my bank account number so he could ttasfer his vast sums to my account.

It's been a while since I got one of these nut cases sending me their junk.....and it's still too soon.....LOL...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

I get those,or something similar ALL THE TIME.
I would have been worth at least $400  million, if only i would have  responded.
Got one from the United Nations today,i must be a worldly kind of  guy. :)

Mugwump

Quote from: ghonk on August 14, 2014, 05:30:08 PM
I get those,or something similar ALL THE TIME.
I would have been worth at least $400  million, if only i would have  responded.
Got one from the United Nations today,i must be a worldly kind of  guy. :)

LOL...United Nations !!!!!...wow.... ;D
Jon

ghonk

I didn't realize i had so many FRIENDS in Africa.Even  called me SIR,i like that. 

ghonk

Just got one from a guy who won $40  million in the calgery lottery,in honor of his late wife, who died of cancer.

He's going to give me a mill,what a great guy.