• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 03:54:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 307
Total: 307

A possible swap...??

Started by Mugwump, August 13, 2014, 06:37:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..they're trying to get one together out in Rock Island....possibilities are looking better too..

http://qcfishkeepers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5920&view=unread#unread
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Scott

Mugwump

Oct 12th.....got enough for a table??...only $10...I can get ya in if you want, and plenty of room in the Tahoe too....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Yea I want a table. I have more fish then I know what to do with. I need to talk to Joni she's my wing woman when it come to selling at swaps. She keeps me in check from spending more than I make.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on August 29, 2014, 08:39:08 PM
Yea I want a table. I have more fish then I know what to do with. I need to talk to Joni she's my wing woman when it come to selling at swaps. She keeps me in check from spending more than I make.

LOL....I'll get you a table and let you know back....what are you bringing???
Jon

b125killer

I have koi up the butt. I know for sure some of them will go. If the St. Isabel / Rio Negro are big enough I might bring a few of them. I also have a few adult angels that could find new homes. And a mix of random angels that are ready.  I might bring some standard fin albino plecos too. I could use there tank space for long fin plecos. 
I got a koi pair that have wigglers. There doing a piss poor job at raising them.  But some how there managing to keep some alive.  They should be free swimming tomorrow or Sunday. 
Scott

b125killer

Joni just got back to me she said let's do it. Is there going to be electric?
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on August 29, 2014, 09:00:27 PM
I have koi up the butt. I know for sure some of them will go. If the St. Isabel / Rio Negro are big enough I might bring a few of them. I also have a few adult angels that could find new homes. And a mix of random angels that are ready.  I might bring some standard fin albino plecos too. I could use there tank space for long fin plecos. 
I got a koi pair that have wigglers. There doing a piss poor job at raising them.  But some how there managing to keep some alive.  They should be free swimming tomorrow or Sunday.

Sounds like you and I have similar fish to sell..I'll get with you and go over it all before the swap...I don't want to have too many identical fish at a smaller swap....yep, they'll have electric, I'm told...
Jon

b125killer

That sounds good Jon thanks. Joni is excited about doing another swap.
Scott

ilroost

Hope to make this one. Gotta check with the champaign club they have their auction in Oct sometime

EdKaz

Thinking of checking this one out

Mugwump

MASI usually has good swaps...and sometimes Mike Gibbs attends too......Holly's nice people...Capt'n Bob and Gale used to hit this one too .....
Jon