• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 11:04:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,314
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 240
Total: 242

Shazam...what's going on???

Started by Mugwump, December 02, 2012, 06:12:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

We got up, and Jan let the 'girls' out in the backyard...it's about 60deg's out there!!!!!!..huh? it's Dec 2nd...???......I know that we'll likely pay for this nice weather with a foot of snow soon...LOL

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

it's crazy warm out for December. Maybe we won't get much snow like last year. 
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on December 02, 2012, 01:56:45 PM
it's crazy warm out for December. Maybe we won't get much snow like last year.

dreamer......remember Valentine's day.....??...ugly...I think they're still digging out Lake Shore Dr.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson