• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 08:47:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 168
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 137
Total: 137

PB Marble pair

Started by Mugwump, August 11, 2014, 08:38:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Notice anything on the female?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D......bad news is that she's looking at the intake tube....sheesh....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Encouraging sign now....male is cleaning the slate a bit....likely just trying to out guess her....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Well, she spawns like a drunk'n sailor....but for the first one, I'm ok with that....lift tube and all...it's theirs anyway for the first few tries... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

They look great Jon.  Good luck with them.  I have a pair that spawns on the slate and then moves the eggs or wigglers to the. intake tube. ??? :o
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 11, 2014, 06:53:06 PM
They look great Jon.  Good luck with them.  I have a pair that spawns on the slate and then moves the eggs or wigglers to the. intake tube. ??? :o

LOL...thank heavens for those little slip on sponges, right?....LOL  :o
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 11, 2014, 06:57:00 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on August 11, 2014, 06:53:06 PM

LOL...thank heavens for those little slip on sponges, right?....LOL  :o

You are so right about that. :D 8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Please.  pretty  please sell me that pair after yo grab a spawn.  i am totally enamoured of them.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 12, 2014, 08:39:41 PM
Please.  pretty  please sell me that pair after yo grab a spawn.  i am totally enamoured of them.

We'll see.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.....

Ihsan put it on the International Angelfish breeders page.... ;D....second time that I've been fortunate enough to grace it...and I'm humbled, they're prettier in person too  ;D

Jon

LizStreithorst

Well don't i have a decent eye?  They are show fish,Mug.  But y'all don't have shows,alas. 

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 12, 2014, 10:09:41 PM
Well don't i have a decent eye?  They are show fish,Mug.  But y'all don't have shows,alas.

?????.....we don't have shows ????.....there's a bunch if you want to travel....LOL...just like discus, guppies, live bearers, etc...
Jon

LizStreithorst

All all this time I thought that you only has swaps except for ACA.  They are so fine.  I hope that they produce equally beautiful kids and then you travel all over the country showing them and make them famous.

LizStreithorst

Any new news on this pair, Jon?

Mugwump

Her tubes beginning to show again, and she's eat'n like a high hippy at a rock concert....we'll see.. ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

What....you give her Twinkies?    8)

They are gorgeous.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)