• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 05:17:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 318
Total: 318

Asking for Positive Thoughts Again...

Started by PaulineMi, August 07, 2014, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

My neice, my sister's oldest daughter, is currently with the doctor and plastic surgeon for removal of melanoma on her lovely face.  We're praying it hasn't spread.

The Mugwump forum family can always be counted on for positive thoughts and prayers.  We're needing them now if you have them to offer.

Thanks and I will let you all know how it goes.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Ron Sower

Here's one strong positive thought from Federal Way, Washington.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..and our positive thoughts from here, too....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

You guys are good.  :)  She is wearing a big bandage from the inner corner of her eye, across her cheek, down to her jawbone. She's stitched up the entire length of the bandage.  The good news is they got it all.  :)

Thank you.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

wsantia1

Sorry to hear about you neice. Only the best wishes are going your way from me.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I just now saw this thread.  How old is she?  What is her name?  What does she look like?  Please tell me about her and I'll light a candle for her to be as healthy and beautiful as she was before.  I need to have a picture in my mind of people I light candles for.  Otherwise I don't believe they'll work.

Quote from: PaulineMi on August 07, 2014, 12:40:39 PMThe good news is they got it all.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Great new, Pauline....now to get her healed as good as new ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

Positive thoughts headed your way. And a speedy recovery, too.

BallAquatics

Here's wishing your neice a full and speedy recovery Pauline.

Dennis

PaulineMi

Thank you all so very much.

Liz, she's 38, name is Tiffany, 5 ft tall, on the petite side. She's being strong through this.

Barb

Pauline, I will send lots of good wishes to Tiffany for a full and fast recovery.   A plastic surgeon will take care of the scar. 
Barb

BillT

ilroost

Ron Sower

Another one for Tiffany from Federal Way!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron