• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 08:13:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,325
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 168
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 122
Total: 122

If a Picture is worth 1000 words ..........(Dial up warning)

Started by EdKaz, July 24, 2014, 08:45:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdKaz

.............Heres 23,000 words worth.

Kids.......Juvies.......and prebreeders from the fishroom

A "Halfblack Koi" ;)

Mugwump

Dang those are great pics of great looking angels.  ;D...You know that I'm partial to those leopards and pinoy leopards tho...gorgeous......nice work Ed..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Wow! Those are some great looking angels and I can't say enough about those pictures.  ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Stunning!!!!  Some of them look like fins with fish attached. Amazing.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

EdKaz

Thanks. :)

The pairs I initially bought to restart things here, as well as my repairing of some of the adults, have produced an interesting and LARGE variety of fish here.

Now that the lil guys are finally growing up, every time Im cleaning tanks I find a new  favorite I just "got to keep" for future breeding projects.....sadly, I have waaaaay  too many favorites, and not enough time and or room for them all. :'(

b125killer

Your angels are amazing Ed. I like the last picture the best.  I know how you feel about haveing too many favorites and not enough space or time. I need more tanks, my wife thinks differently.  She wins all the time. I'll have to make do with what I have.
Scott

ilroost

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 26, 2014, 10:38:34 PM
I especially like the 1/2 black Koi.

it's just a name....genetically, it can't happen....dble dose gold will mask half black....trust me, it's been tried by many to no avail before they believe it..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

lanieree

phorty

How are you taking those excellent photos?  I'm curious about your camera & settings, etc...

P4Angels

Quote from: phorty on October 14, 2014, 05:01:45 PM
How are you taking those excellent photos?  I'm curious about your camera & settings, etc...

+1 Teach is oh wise one....
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

wsantia1

Quote from: P4Angels on October 14, 2014, 05:50:37 PM
Quote from: phorty on October 14, 2014, 05:01:45 PM

+1 Teach is oh wise one....

+2 lol ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

JC

Great pics and gorgeous Angels. My favorite is the last one, that dorsal is phenomenal

LizStreithorst

My three top picks are 6, 13(fish on the left), and 23.  I wish I could see them side by side so I could pick first, second, and third.  Good fish.
Always move forward. Never look back.