• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 09:19:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 333
Total: 333

Another Good Deal

Started by LizStreithorst, July 22, 2014, 03:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Josie's former fish, what the heck did he do to them?  He is her customer.

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on July 22, 2014, 03:33:50 PM
Josie's former fish, what the heck did he do to them?  He is her customer.

How did you get 'Josie's fish' from that, Barb...??.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Because he says they are Piwo (Piwowarski) and I think Josie is the only one who imports and resells them, and also Kalel is her customer, he talks about her frequently.  Just putting two and two together.  I have piwos and they are beautiful and healthy fish, from her.
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on July 22, 2014, 06:51:48 PM
Because he says they are Piwo (Piwowarski) and I think Josie is the only one who imports and resells them, and also Kalel is her customer, he talks about her frequently.  Just putting two and two together.  I have piwos and they are beautiful and healthy fish, from her.
Barb

Thanks, Barb...I knew there must have been some hidden code in there somewhere.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Yes, secret word only discus people would know. ;D  We know the breeders...
Barb

LizStreithorst

Josie in Piow's third importer in States.  Dan was the first, he got the best fish, Hans was the second, Josie is the third.

It's a small community.  Of course we know stuff like that.

b125killer

Are them stunted? They have huge eyes.
Scott

LizStreithorst

They don't look stunted to me ???

b125killer

I was thinking that if the eye are disproportionate to the body they were stunted. I'm still not sure on all these things. 
Scott