• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 08:18:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 200
Total: 200

2nd half of the season....

Started by Mugwump, July 21, 2014, 06:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...has started...let the races begin in earnest....... ;D  Go Cubs !!!! crank out some wins...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

I'm just hoping the M's can continue to hold on to a winning season....That way I can continue to enjoy my Winner Wieners  ;D instead of Loser Dogs! :(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

I'd settle for the Cubs getting to .500 ball......they've got some good arms and bats to bring up, if they're patient enough to let them develop......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 22, 2014, 07:15:25 AM
I'd settle for the Cubs getting to .500 ball......they've got some good arms and bats to bring up, if they're patient enough to let them develop......

Ok...I'll pull for the Cubs to get there and for my M's to be above, that way I'm rooting for to get your wish and for me to get another box of brownies...! Everyone's happy then! Right! ::)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BillT

I grew up in the DC area so I am looking for the Nats to play the Orioles in the WS.