• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 04:12:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 392
Total: 392

Happy Birthday, Jan...

Started by Mugwump, July 19, 2014, 09:39:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Happy birthday Jan.  Hope you have a wonderful day!

Dennis

PaulineMi

Happy Birthday Jan!!!! Enjoy your day.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

ghonk

Ron Sower

Happy day and i hope many more of them come your way, Jan!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Happy Birthday Jan.  I hope you have a great day. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.....
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

P4Angels2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jon get busy with the kids and take her to dinner to a place of her choice and then make sure she gets her favorite cake!!!!

b125killer

Scott

Barb

wiggs

Thanks all. I don`t usually celibrate them, because it means that I`m getting old.....lol
Jan

Ron Sower

Quote from: wiggs on July 19, 2014, 03:06:14 PM
Thanks all. I don`t usually celibrate them, because it means that I`m getting old.....lol
Jan, having birthdays, they tell me, beats the alternative.  ;D Some days I wonder about that...!!  :-\
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Rjb3

Happy Birthday from Gale and I.

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

ilroost

wiggs

Thanks again guy`s. I`m not on here as much as Jon, because I am off doing other things ( gardening, pulling weeds ,which seem to out grow my veggies and feeding baby birds.) .... lol
Jan