• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 10:15:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 311
Total: 311

Big Day Tomorrow

Started by PaulineMi, July 14, 2014, 02:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

My three new Chicago Discus will be arriving!!!   ;D ;D ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Do you have more tanks set up?
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Very nice, Josie has some nice fish..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 14, 2014, 02:39:18 PM

I have a QT tank set up for them.  Afterwards they will go in with the other five I got from Josie and Miranda.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

LizStreithorst

What strains did you order?
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: PaulineMi on July 14, 2014, 04:55:22 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on July 14, 2014, 02:39:18 PM

I have a QT tank set up for them.  Afterwards they will go in with the other five I got from Josie and Miranda.

Looking forward to seeing some more of your great pictures. ;D ;D ;D Best of luck with them.
Willie

PaulineMi

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 14, 2014, 05:02:26 PM
What strains did you order?

Albino Yellow Crystal, Blue Diamond and one of the PB Checkerboards that Josie had in her display tank at NADA.

The shipping confirmation just came through.  They'll be here tomorrow morning by 10:30.  ;D

P4Angels

Dont for get the pictures...  8)
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Barb

Goody goody, nothing like new fish coming, especially if they are discus!!!
Barb

PaulineMi

They've departed Indianapolis at 5:03 this morning.    ;D

There will definitely be photos posted.   ::)   

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on July 15, 2014, 04:32:30 AM

LOL...like Xmas. huh? Did ya sleep last night?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Quote from: Mugwump on July 15, 2014, 06:06:59 AM

Slept on and off.   ;D    They're now at the sorting facility in Grand Rapids,  MI. 

wsantia1

Quote from: PaulineMi on July 15, 2014, 07:14:00 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on July 15, 2014, 06:06:59 AM

Slept on and off.   ;D    They're now at the sorting facility in Grand Rapids,  MI.

Almost home. ;D
Willie

PaulineMi

Yep.....they have left the Lansing facility and are on their way to my house now.  My next report to the forum will be after they're in their tank .  Lol.   ;D ;D ;D

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on July 15, 2014, 08:01:49 AM
Yep.....they have left the Lansing facility and are on their way to my house now.  My next report to the forum will be after they're in their tank .  Lol.   ;D ;D ;D

BOOMBA !!!!!...........loving it  ;D
Jon