• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 12:36:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 331
Total: 332

What would these be good for

Started by JR, July 01, 2014, 06:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

I have a friend that has a bank of 15 5 gal and a bank of 15 10 gal tanks. He wants 250 for every thing. tanks, stand, filters and heating system. I don't know what I would use them for. But it is hard for me to pass up a good deal.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on July 01, 2014, 06:38:27 AM
I have a friend that has a bank of 15 5 gal and a bank of 15 10 gal tanks. He wants 250 for every thing. tanks, stand, filters and heating system. I don't know what I would use them for. But it is hard for me to pass up a good deal.

If you'll use em, great  ;D.....if it's just a great deal and too good to pass up??....MMMMMmmmmm????
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

I don't know what I would use them for yet. I don't have any small tanks. Patty was the one that always kept me in check. I could hear her know. She would say now Jim what are you going to use all them small tanks for.

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on July 01, 2014, 07:04:33 AM
I don't know what I would use them for yet. I don't have any small tanks. Patty was the one that always kept me in check. I could hear her know. She would say now Jim what are you going to use all them small tanks for.

LOL.... ;D and she'll continue to talk to you, too.....that's a good thing.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Talk to Dennis.  He could help you out with how to use small tanks.   ;)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

JR

I bought the tanks. I got every thing for 175. He gave me all his stuff. I am going to give the tanks to the grade school down the street. they said they would be happy to take them. They could use them for there mice. I may have broke even with the rest of his stuff. My grandson told me his school could use them so I bought them.

PaulineMi

That was really nice of you to do.  :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Excellent.........tanks for tots........what a nice gesture  ;D....
Jon

LizStreithorst

It was a deal too good to say no to.  You found where it was most needed.  Patty most certainly approves.
Always move forward. Never look back.