• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 01:31:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 204
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 238
Total: 238

Barb and Liz at NADA

Started by Barb, June 20, 2014, 11:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Here we are this morning.  We are having a blast, so glad to be here.  Many more pics later on, when I have time.  Off to sleep now, I am so tired.
Barb

ilroost

Looks like your having a great time! Liz i can tell who's who by the cigar in your hand lol

Mugwump

Have fun, it looks like the weather is pretty nice too....are you going to see any outside things???....fish room tours?....etc.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Looks like fun at the " ladies only" dinner you gals planned.  Keep us posted as the weekend progresses.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

............more pics......please.......... ;D
Jon

Barb

A few more assorted pics: the discus cake made by a local bakery, Jim Hall and Chad at the coffee and sweet roll table each morning, ladies dinner  pics of Josie and Liz, the tall and the short...

Barb

trying again,

Barb

few more

Barb

I was Mark's first customer, bought 3 huge swords, and 5 med. sized anubias.  I have never seen so many aquatic plants in one place, it was an amazing display, he sold a lot.

How about the pastel colored discus from Hans?  Pale pink, purple and blue, he wasn't too happy, but the colors were very pretty and unusual.
Barb

Mugwump

Good pics...yep, Josie's a tall girl.... ;D....How sales of cones, etc go for you?....Did Mark do a good plant sale??....Josie sells pretty good, I know....

oops, just saw the above...you'll like Mark's plants...
Jon

b125killer

Nice pics, Look like a lot of fun. Mark is a great guy with nice plants. If you want a plant he probably has it.
Scott

PaulineMi

Does Mark ship?  I need a huge sword to pot for the center of my new discus tank. My driftwood plan didn't work out.

What's the story behind the pastel discus?
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

Yes he does......

Bloomington, Indiana
(812) 322-1652
www.aquariumplantscheap.com
Jon

PaulineMi

:o :o :o I struggled through two years of Latin many years ago but recognize it when I see it.  Why is his website in Latin? 

Oh yeah....thanks for the contact info. Lol.