• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 10:38:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 529
Total: 529

shhhhh

Started by DylanJkfish, June 13, 2014, 10:15:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DylanJkfish

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/for/4518012237.html

So today I decided to do a little craigslist lookin..... sooo not smart for me... well I found another chinchilla and decided to see if two can live together.. turns out with proper introduction they can! And now the fun begins..

Talked to mom and she said yes and even dad agrees.. but there's a twist /-\ I think my current one is male and this one may be female /-\ why mention it when it can be a nice surprise ;) but I'm gonna feel guilty if we end up with babies bahaha!!
Emailed the person not too long ago, now we are just waiting to hear back! But its $25 for chinchilla, 4 story cage, and everything else that's needed! How can you pass that up!! We got the current one for free a couple months ago and we absolutely love him! Him and my dad are great buddies! 

Mugwump

uh oh......LOL....I smell multiple chinchilla's about to happen....have fun..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I smell it, too. Do you have a market for their offspring?
Always move forward. Never look back.

DylanJkfish

Haha still no word back from the person so right now I'm just hoping she is still available!

Not really multiple chinchs xD more like 2-4+ per year ahah cuz normal litter size is 1-2kits!

Umm not really sure but last time I was in petsmart theres a worker who owns one and 2 people buying stuff for chinchillas. They are apparently more common than I thought haha!

LizStreithorst

Fingers crossed that you get her and they make babies. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

ghonk

Make a nice pair of mittens. :)

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson