• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 10:11:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 197
Total: 197

peep...peep...peep....#1

Started by Mugwump, June 13, 2014, 05:57:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I envy you.  How lovely it must be to see.
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

Awwww....what a neat experience.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

b125killer

Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on June 14, 2014, 04:29:52 AM
Congratulations Jon.  ;D

Jan's the caretaker....I'm just a humble assistant, and cheer leader ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Congratulations Jan, ;D grow them strong like bull!
Scott

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

....there might be two now, or close to it?....some loud hungry peeping coming out of there at the moment... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Congrats Jon.
I had zebra finches many years ago that multiplied like rabbits.
Other than that the only other bird i have owned is my cockatoo

Mugwump

...nope only one....soon tho...LOL

Jan has raised all kinds of Finches...Zebras, Society, Tuxedo, Red throat, etc....we had a few hand tamed...LOL
Jon

Barb

How very exciting!  Keep us up on happenings in the nest.
Barb

Mugwump

.....just one chick still, but another is due any time..... ;D...

pace..pace..pace....pace...pace..pace..pace....pace....pace..pace..pace....pace....pace..pace..pace....pace....pace..pace..pace....pace....pace..pace..pace....pace....pace..pace..pace....pace.....
Jon

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

...this might be the only chick this time??....but they're still brooding?..and Fiona laid another one....LOL...it's getting interesting...the young one peeps like crazy when hungry...even jiggles his parents from underneath....he's strong... ;D
Jon

Barb

Jon you are the first bird keeper I have known to have babies born right in your house!  Very cool!
Barb