• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 09:50:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 208
Total: 208

peep...peep...peep....#1

Started by Mugwump, June 13, 2014, 05:57:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....wheeeeeeeeeee......there's one hatched now  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jan got up early this AM to the small sound of the first chick. Tickled?....you betcha!

should be others hatching every other day... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

Let the fun begin. It is awesome just watching how fast they grow.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

We're excited. While Jan has raised birds before, this is the first time with both the cockatiels and parrotlets......Winston and Helen are showing progress in getting the mating thing down right too. He's changed positions  ;D.....is there a Kama Sutra for birds??? ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

When Patty and I had the Cockatiels she had a hard time letting me sell them. She said they were just to cute.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on June 13, 2014, 07:08:08 AM
When Patty and I had the Cockatiels she had a hard time letting me sell them. She said they were just to cute.

LOL...that they are..... ;D....
Jon

EdKaz

wsantia1

Congrats Jon and Jan. How many eggs are there?
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 13, 2014, 08:04:44 AM

Willie, there are four eggs, laid every other day apart....they should hatch accordingly..... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on June 13, 2014, 08:06:38 AM

Willie, there are four eggs, laid every other day apart....they should hatch accordingly..... ;D

Great.  I look forward to hearing the news when the others hatch and some pics in the near future. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 13, 2014, 08:09:15 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 13, 2014, 08:06:38 AM

Great.  I look forward to hearing the news when the others hatch and some pics in the near future. ;D ;D ;D

Pics?,,,,LOL....right now Shrek and Fiona are very astute protectors..... ;D.....it might be a bit.... ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Barb

I can hardly wait to see the family together in one pic, even though it will be awhile.  No rush.
Barb

LizStreithorst

You and Jan will have such a blast with these.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

.....Dad is feeding the little one right now.... ;D
Jon