• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 03:25:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 265
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 270
Total: 270

hell at its finest

Started by DylanJkfish, June 11, 2014, 02:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DylanJkfish

Well today I got my wisdom teeth removed and man does this suck!! So far swallowing macaroni whole and sucking down ice cream is all i can manage ;-; what a great thing to come back to after a week on the "Allure of the seas"

But on a happier note!! I have sold a good bit of my fish room and on top of that Melani (owl) will be visiting next week and bringing me my snakes ^-^ been 3 years and we finally get to meet, so happy haha :D

How is everyone else doing??

Mugwump

Quote from: DylanJkfish on June 11, 2014, 02:28:17 PM
Well today I got my wisdom teeth removed and man does this suck!! So far swallowing macaroni whole and sucking down ice cream is all i can manage ;-; what a great thing to come back to after a week on the "Allure of the seas"

But on a happier note!! I have sold a good bit of my fish room and on top of that Melani (owl) will be visiting next week and bringing me my snakes ^-^ been 3 years and we finally get to meet, so happy haha :D

How is everyone else doing??

Ouch....oral surgery can be the pits, but you'll be glad that you had it done now. Try Jello, yogurt, any kind of puddings.......hot soups..... ;D....Melanie mentioned that after the Grand Canyon tour they would be heading down your way.....excellent, you two finally meeting up....

How was the cruise?....where did it go?...any pics??.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

DylanJkfish

Haha yes soo glad its over with but man its sucks!! Mom made mac n cheese but seeing as how I can't chew it meantswallowing noodles whole bahahaha needa habe her get some yogurt!!

Yep! They will be stayong nearby for a few day and hopefully after I graduate I can head up there for a week or so!

The cruise was good, wouldve been better if people had gone with us! Over the week we went to Haiti, Jamaica, and mexico. For the class senior trip we are looking at the Oasis of the seas (sister ship to the allure)
And all the pictures are on our computer. I will have to upload some this week!

DylanJkfish

But its always nice to spend your bday on vacation. Turned 17 June 5th