• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 11:31:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 229
Total: 230

Coffee On Sunday morn'n...

Started by Mugwump, June 08, 2014, 06:57:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...on the second pot .....coffee's excellent as always.. ;D...if the grass dries out I'll mow this morning, if not....LOL....it's putz'n time.....yahoooooo.....LOL..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

My day will be spent packing pottery into large boxes to send to Austin TX via FedEx.  Twill be a nervous time for me until I see how it all travels. A very expensive trip it will be for me and my pottery.
Barb

EdKaz

Ahhhh...... Sunday Mornin Coffee and a day chillaxin with "sarge".

Im Downstairs in the fish room feeding fish, Mary went upstairs a few minutes ago for more coffee.

The Mugs/CTJ Veil koi are poppin off the bottom of the tank, and mamma (as usual) has come out from her 'gettin ready for the chaos resting spot"........and trying to come through the tank each time I walk by ???

Mary and I are thinking about going to th........

....to the........

....hmmmmmmmmm :o :o :o

Gotta go.........I SMELL BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PaulineMi

We just finished a bacon and eggs breakfast. Doug gets the thick cut kind right from the meat packers near here.

Barb....safe shipping and successful sales.   ;)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on June 08, 2014, 07:43:37 AM
My day will be spent packing pottery into large boxes to send to Austin TX via FedEx.  Twill be a nervous time for me until I see how it all travels. A very expensive trip it will be for me and my pottery.
Barb

Have fun down there, Barb....I'm sure that you and Liz will see to that tho...I hope you bring back some pics of all the crew.... ;D....Jim, Rick, John, Josie, etal.....especially after hours when you're all more comfortable and we'll see the smiles...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Coffee on the back deck this morning. Then made ham and cheese omlets. Served Tina in bed.
She loved that.Lazy day today for sure

Barb

Quote from: Mugwump on June 08, 2014, 12:13:54 PM
Quote from: Barb on June 08, 2014, 07:43:37 AM
Barb

Have fun down there, Barb....I'm sure that you and Liz will see to that tho...I hope you bring back some pics of all the crew.... ;D....Jim, Rick, John, Josie, etal.....especially after hours when you're all more comfortable and we'll see the smiles...

You all can count on pics for sure, I will have my camera with me at all times!
Barb