• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 10:43:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 316
Total: 316

....JR....

Started by Mugwump, June 08, 2014, 05:58:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I've been in touch with JR, and he says hello to all. Sadly, he laid Patty to rest on Wednesday in Harlan, Kentucky. He's back home now, and trying to adjust to the loss.

I know that you'll all join me in including JR, and his family, in our thoughts and prayers.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

I am sorry for your loss.
Our thoughts are with you and your family during these difficult times.

Barb

I am so sorry to hear this,  RIP Patty.  JR, my heartfelt condolence to you.
Barb

PaulineMi

My prayers and condolences go out for JR and Patty.  May Patty rest in peace.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Rest in peace Patty.  Our thoughts will be with you and your family JR.

Dennis

wsantia1

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss JR. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

ilroost

So sad. Prayers to JR. and family

LizStreithorst

I'm so sorry, JR.  I've been through it.  It's so hard.  Take care of yourself.
Always move forward. Never look back.

P4Angels2

My prayers and condolences go out for JR and Patty.  May Patty rest in peace.

BillT

Sorry to hear about your loss JR. RIP Patty.

b125killer

I am sorry for your loss JR. you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Scott

JR

I would like to thank all of you for your kind words. The hardest part of all this is going to bed and getting up alone. I am going to go back to work full time untill my grandson's can run the shop. If I don't I will just go crazy. Thankyou all again for the kind words.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on June 09, 2014, 03:41:56 PM
I would like to thank all of you for your kind words. The hardest part of all this is going to bed and getting up alone. I am going to go back to work full time untill my grandson's can run the shop. If I don't I will just go crazy. Thankyou all again for the kind words.

Working at the shop,eh?...you going to teach the 'piston heads' how to do it right?....they couldn't find a better teacher.

I remember in the movie "Gone in 60 secs" that they had cars they were after with girls names....perhaps it's time to build a 'Patti' ?  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

JR, I'm still catching up old posts while I was away for awhile.  My condolences are a little late but well-meant and intentioned.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day