• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 07:52:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 274
Total: 274

Early Friday morn'n....

Started by Mugwump, June 06, 2014, 04:39:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..we're up and at em...why?....heck, I don't know...LOL...the girls and Manny were stirring and waiting to be fed..yada yada...and roll'n over just wasn't going to work.....so....coffee's good ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

uh oh....forgot to take the trash out last night............whoops, I'd better get on it.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

COFFEE first FOR SURE.....

The heater in that new to me 55 checks out OK, tank show no leaks.......gonna drain it , fill it with fresh water, squeeze a few sponges in it......and fill er up.

Have to see how the body holds up through the day....... Might try to cob together a stand for the two 30's I have left here.

Mugwump

Ah, the setting up more tanks talk....nice..... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Dang, getting hot here...they said warmer, but it's toasty folks....
Jon

wsantia1

Beautiful day here. 80 degrees, sunnu,  low humidity, light breeze. I just love it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..ok..back from Wally World, stopped and got dog food.......couple Big Macs to chow on.....cup of coffee..............aaaaah...settling in for the evening... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon