• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 06:37:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 332
Total: 332

Back from Ed's....

Started by Mugwump, June 05, 2014, 03:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...always a good adventure when I head out to Ed/Mary's place.... ;D.....I've come to the conclusion that Ed just needs more fish...period.... I have his address here somewhere...I'll post it, and I'd like everyone to send Ed some fish....poor guy.....LOL  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

FYI...his little Leopards are drop dead gorgeous.....big WOW factor there ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Post it Jon, i have a lot of Juvie jaguars i need to get rid of lol!!

Mugwump

...it's 1313 Mockingbird lane...or something like that..????...I have it here somewhere...???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

Quote.I've come to the conclusion that Ed just needs more fish...period.... I have his address here somewhere...I'll post it, and I'd like everyone to send Ed some fish

Not just NO, but........HELL NO!

IN FACT.......Now that I have a better Idea of whats coming out of what fish.....its time to get rid of a  BUNCH of fish..one way or another.

I have LOTS of pea and predime Koi here these 3  parent pairs.

Anybody from this forum that wants some, PM me your name and address and Ill send you a  Flat Rate Priority Box with a couple bags....25 PLUS fish. They will be random scoops of the net, from a mix of all 3 pairs.
The fish are all eating crushed flake 2 times a day and BBS shrimp once in the evening.

Cost to active members Of Mugs place here is.....COVER THE SHIPPING.....$13 AFTER they arrive alive.

Mugwump

LOL...he means it folks....he has lots and lots and lots of fry there....LOL....there's some beauties in there too....Willie, Aron, everybody....snag some of these while getn's a plenty... ;D....
Jon

EdKaz

QuoteLOL...he means it folks

Uhmm YEAH "he means it"

If folks dont take these QUICK, they are headed for the HOT tank.......... and trash. :'(

These fish are NOT picked through........I simply dont have the room for them.

Some come from the parents that spit THESE out.

PaulineMi

That last picture is beautiful....like art.  All of your koi are really nice.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

EdKaz

QuoteThat last picture is beautiful....like art.  All of your koi are really nice.

Thanks, but All I did was push the button.
The fish ARE nice, a large portion of them come from "Mugwump Koi" pairs.
It KILLS me to think I might have to Ice or cook and dump a bunch of these. I would much rather give em to folks who have the room and can enjoy them.............I can send smaller quantities if needed, but would still use the same Flat rate shipping boxes

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........How many you want and where am I sending them to ;)

greydragon

how much are they?and how much would the shipping be to 37343?

LizStreithorst

The fish are free!  All they cost is $13. for  shipping!  He will ask in return that you "pay it forward" as you should.
Always move forward. Never look back.

EdKaz

Quotehow much are they?and how much would the shipping be to 37343?

Shipping........$13

Fish....40-50 Pea to predimes.......FREE to Members here

The "catch"...........Im going to ask that you to "pay it forward"  to someone else  in some way, if and when you can.

greydragon

i would love to have some. whats the best way to get you my address? then i need a few days to get the 13 dollars to be able to send it to you .as for the pay it forward thats not hard I do that almost every day,weather its splitting some wood for one neighbor stacking it for another neighbor,or mowing anothers yard for them these are thing i do to help the older people around me

Mugwump

..use the forum PM feature, George....that way he can have the addy's all in one place ;D
Jon

greydragon

ok PM has been sent thanks (by the way whose George?)

Mugwump

Quote from: greydragon on June 07, 2014, 09:36:33 AM
ok PM has been sent thanks (by the way whose George?)

hell I don't know.............LOL........it just typed out... ;D
Jon