• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 12:28:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 334
Total: 334

Blue Marbles

Started by Mugwump, June 04, 2014, 04:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I moved a couple blue marbles, that looked/acted like they paired off, to a 30 gal a bit ago. Let's see what happens.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..Not the best pic, the blue gets washed out a bit....look close at the finage.....HMMMmm..zebra....and the female a stripeless???.......PB marble clown...and a pb marble zebra..???.....their fry will tell the story for sure......... ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

They're super nice, Mug.  The male blows me away.

Mugwump

Thanks Liz.....I like them a lot too. The remaining four are just as nice...they're starting to bicker, so hoping maybe one more pair ?....two more pairs would delight me to no end. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

What that male really needs I a blue marble zebra female standard fin with the pearl scale gene ;D

Barb

Just looked at the pic of the blue marbles.  My female looks like this, just not long fins.  I guess my marble is a blue.  The white pearlscale has blue in his fins.  They will get their own tank in a few weeks.  Good luck with the fish Jon.
Barb

LizStreithorst

Please take a pic of your fish, Barb.  Even if it's a crappy pic it will be better than nothing.

PaulineMi

Nice fancy angels Jon.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

...........NO PEARL SCALE...............period ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

I would make it otherwise :P

LizStreithorst

Mug, I would like to buy some of these when they do the deed.

Mugwump

..sure, they're settling in now, after their move....let's see what happens.. ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

Update on these, please.  Got fry yet?

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 16, 2014, 07:07:03 AM
Update on these, please.  Got fry yet?

Not yet, they're a young pair and while he seems ready, she's still lagging. She is getting a nice plumpness about her now tho... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon