• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 05:19:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 240
Total: 240

Pisses me off no end...

Started by LizStreithorst, June 02, 2014, 09:46:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

...when I'm too stupid to fix something that any idiot could fix.  It finally stopped raining long enough to get my mower put back together.  I screw something up and now I can't get it taken back apart to see what I did wrong.  Now I'm off to the repair shop where there's a 3 week wait time to spend unnecessary money.  Perhaps I'll get the thing working by Fall >:(
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

Well, this was weird but good...I took it to the repair place and drove directly to the back where they do lawn mower repairs.  The guy there said he'd have to ask if he could fix it.  I thought that was weird.  He came back out and said that they said no, that I'd have to take it to where I take Charlotte for repair!   So I did.  I left it with my man Chip who said that he would look at it this evening.

All I can figure is that the lawn mower repair place subs stuff out, the guy I spoke to was a sub contractor who works out of Charlotte's shop, and he thought that I wanted him specifically.  (he didn't seem to be the brightest light).  At any rate, the mower is with friends rather that at a place I don't much care for.

Mugwump

...did ya try just kick'n it ???....works sometimes... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

..wasn't out of gas, was it ?? ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on June 02, 2014, 12:52:51 PM
...did ya try just kick'n it ???....works sometimes... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I am Liz  Streithorst and should be spoken to with respect even when I'm stupid :o  I would ring your neck. Jon, if it were within reach  ;)

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 02, 2014, 01:21:39 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 02, 2014, 12:52:51 PM

I am Liz  Streithorst and should be spoken to with respect even when I'm stupid :o  I would ring your neck. Jon, if it were within reach  ;)

LOLOLOLOLOLOL...... ;D      *smooch*
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

lol  smooch back.  Good thing for you that your skinny neck is out or reach :-*

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 02, 2014, 01:51:34 PM
lol  smooch back.  Good thing for you that your skinny neck is out or reach :-*

LOLOLOLOLOL..... ;D...
Jon