• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 09:47:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 331
Total: 331

'Keepers' first pair off....

Started by Mugwump, May 29, 2014, 08:42:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...moved em to a 29 gal......looks like a Pinoy Zebra and a Blue Leopard veil... ;D..They're cleaning the slate now.. ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

thanks....sorry about the pic.... ;D...I'll try for better...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..by jove! they're spawning.. ;D..not doing the best job, but cranking out some eggs and he's making passes.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Good luck with those Jon.  I sure they'll get the hang of it. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...still working the spawn..... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

...maybe next time?....almost looked like an egg dump, she'd been holding a bit to long before I got them separated.....she's frisky again now...we'll see...I'll start bulking them up some too... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

..just another shot of them.................oh, and they're cleaning again... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

thanks Willie     ;D......between this pair and the blue marbles I'm hoping to get some winners ;D
Jon