• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 04:53:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,319
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 309
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 314
Total: 314

'Keepers' pair off tank...

Started by Mugwump, May 26, 2014, 12:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Here's a pic...I'm uploading a vid...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Here's the vid....when we were doing some water changes, I'd asked Jan to pick about 6-7 for the pair off tank and move em if she wanted to......IMHO....she did very well, she has a sharp eye for these beauties  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Even tho it's only been a couple hours, they're starting to bicker already... ;D My favorite...the nice big Blue leopard veil....what a great looking Angel....my second pick....the sweet looking Pinoy Leopard std fin...love em all actually  ;D.....it must have been hard choices for her.....but the others will get their chance too.. ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

Tell her Good Job in picking from that bunch. There were some NICE fish to have to pick only 6-7 from

PaulineMi

Jan picked some NICE angels....I noticed you said 6-7 and there are seven in the tank.   :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wiggs

Nope, 8--- I couldn`t have 1 left by itself.  :D I also tried to pick males and females or give it a good guess, sometimes they fool me and aren`t what I think they are.
Jan

Mugwump

Quote from: wiggs on May 26, 2014, 03:44:26 PM
Nope, 8--- I couldn`t have 1 left by itself.  :D I also tried to pick males and females or give it a good guess, sometimes they fool me and aren`t what I think they are.
\

;D....that's my gal  ;D..............but I wondered who would actually count em..?.... ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

You know, you are very lucky to have a wife who likes the fish and can spot quality.  I've never had that. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 26, 2014, 05:30:46 PM
You know, you are very lucky to have a wife who likes the fish and can spot quality.  I've never had that.

Why I resemble that remark ;D...yes, I am.... ;D
Jon