• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 01:35:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 324
Total: 324

Well THIS...... certainly SUCKS

Started by EdKaz, May 23, 2014, 08:59:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Well Ed, I hope you woke up with some normalcy this morning..??...those must some wicked drugs..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

Welp........ this certainly is NOT going as I had envisioned it.
Legs are STILL rubber,(much better than Thurs Fri) and my back is pounding in the area of the injection. Doc who did the injections, called yesterday evening to 'check up" on me. And Ill be going back to see him Tues Morning, unless things head further south before than in which case he has advised me to go to the local ER.
  Was up and around a bit yesterday putzing with the fish, and the ripping pains in my leg that the injections were supposed to address have returned/are still there...... making round 2 of the injections an UTTER FAILURE as far as Im concerned. :'(

Gonna try to keep moving........ and hoping this nonsense somehow works itself out. Im too young to be feeling this damn old.

I appreciate the concern shown here by all of you .......as well as being allowing me to VENT

HAVE A GREAT AND SAFE HOLIDAY

Barb

We're all thinking of you Ed, sure hope you get better each day.  Hang in There!
Barb

wsantia1

Sorry you are still in pain Ed. Hope the pain subsides for you a bit so you can enjoy this holiday some.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

We are hoping you recover soon. Also hope that you can avoid the ER and the Docs can fix this for you on Tuesday.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)