• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 07:54:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 313
Total: 313

Eggs......its whats for Breakfast

Started by EdKaz, May 18, 2014, 01:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on May 19, 2014, 06:39:26 PM

38 tanks and Over 1400 gallons of water going here now........any more and Im thinking Ill just stuff a standpipe in the floor drain to act as an overflow....... and just flood the basement. ;)

...now you have my attention.......can I snorkel, when you do??.....thanx, takes the pressure off my wanting to flood mine.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...appreciate it........oh, can I help??...got hose/pump will travel.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

Sure cmon down.......Ill let you be the one to explain what we're up to to "Sarge" though :) :) :) :) :) :)
She will be proud of us LMAO!!!!!

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on May 19, 2014, 07:26:11 PM
Sure cmon down.......Ill let you be the one to explain what we're up to to "Sarge" though :) :) :) :) :) :)
She will be proud of us LMAO!!!!!

Huh?....me explain???....why I'll just show her your post.....she'll understand, right?..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

QuoteHuh?....me explain???....why I'll just show her your post.....she'll understand, right?.....

Of course she will........thats why Im gonna tell her it was YOUR idea(you musta erased that post though) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on May 19, 2014, 07:09:12 PM
Quote from: EdKaz on May 19, 2014, 06:39:26 PM

38 tanks and Over 1400 gallons of water going here now........any more and Im thinking Ill just stuff a standpipe in the floor drain to act as an overflow....... and just flood the basement. ;)

...now you have my attention.......can I snorkel, when you do??.....thanx, takes the pressure off my wanting to flood mine.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...appreciate it........oh, can I help??...got hose/pump will travel.. ;D

this one???............. ;D.....she's a good sport, right?  ;D
Jon

b125killer

Oh no, some one else that wants to flood there basement.  :o I see why you and Jon get along now ;D
Scott

EdKaz

QuoteOh no, some one else that wants to flood there basement
:) :) :)

So I think I mighta made the soup in the swamp a lil TOO thick.
Stuck a bunch of fry in there yesterday and having a helluva time seeing them in there through all the green even with the lights on full tilt for a few seconds :-[
Every once in a while one bounces off the front glass so I know at least a couple are still swimmin in there...............SOMEWHERE

Mugwump

Jon