• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 09:57:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 202
Total: 202

Shrek & Fiona...

Started by Mugwump, May 18, 2014, 06:37:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....we moved Pete to another cage the other day....early this morn'n, Shrek 'bopped' her on top the nest box... ;D....baby cockatiels??????.....she's fat as a house with eggs ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

That would be neat, I think the cockatiels are the perfect bird. Thet are just the right size and smart. Have you had little ones before. I used to raise them when I was In my 20S
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

wiggs

No, This will be the first time for cockatiels. I use to raise finches, parrotkeets & lovebirds about 12 yrs ago. I hope they have little ones, it will be good pratice for Jon and I before the parrotlettes come along.   ;D
Jan

EdKaz

Has John got THEIR dance and head movements practiced for the video?

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on May 18, 2014, 03:52:20 PM
Has John got THEIR dance and head movements practiced for the video?

No Jon doesn't..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

Mugwump

LOL.....he has some strange moves, possibly worth an imitation?? ;D...more like a 'Groucho' doing a duck walk.... 8)
Jon

EdKaz

Quote from: Mugwump on May 18, 2014, 04:04:24 PM
LOL.....he has some strange moves, possibly worth an imitation?? ;D...more like a 'Groucho' doing a duck walk.... 8)

LOL!

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

..good grief....they almost fell of the perch doin; it.....glory be!!...what a sight.....LOL...waddle waddle cling thrust, thrust.............you'd think he had an epee ???...... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Well all.........Fiona'a got at least one egg in there now, and she's hitting the cuttle bone hard, so more to come....

Jon

wsantia1

If she has an egg in the nest then congrats. ;D ;D ;D Does this mean you are going to need more "Cages" soon.  ;D 8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

b125killer

Congratulations on the new egg. I h8pe she has more for you.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 23, 2014, 08:43:25 PM
If she has an egg in the nest then congrats. ;D ;D ;D Does this mean you are going to need more "Cages" soon.  ;D 8)

MCS ???.....(multiple cage syndrome)... ;D....LOL
Jon

Mugwump

They have two eggs now... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D......she's bathing at the moment... ;D
Jon