• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 12:11:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 204
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 211
Total: 211

African Biotope Tank

Started by PaulineMi, May 10, 2014, 12:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

Thanks for sharing the info. 

Bill that is a shame about your ropefish. I'll pass on the Congo tetras based on what you wrote. I don't want to see my fish getting eaten by tankmates.  :o

Dennis...not only would I heed your ropefish advice, I'll pass on them altogether too.  The D. choprai crazies are enough of a concern when I do water changes. Lol. I don't need to worry about a fish that figures out how to actually escape when I'm not around.

JR...your oscars turned your Niles into very large snack. That's too bad. At 24" it would seem like they'd be safe with 8" bichirs.  (I think you mean the oscars were the eaters rather than the ones who got eaten.)The Niles are attractive but too big for my tanks.

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)