• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 06:53:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 342
Total: 342

Albino Sterbai

Started by JR, November 19, 2012, 08:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

Patty went to Jacks for me today to get some  BBS eggs. While see was there she was looking at the Cory cats they have. She brought me six Albino Sterbai. I have never seen these cats. They look Albino with Black lines. Have any of you seen these. When I get on my feet I will take Pics. They were 11.99 each. Nothing about them look like Sterbai. She also got 6 Skunk Cory. Did not have the heart to till her we have a dozen of the Skunk Cory. She is trying so hard.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

Thanks Jon. They look nothing like that. I will gets some pics soon. Wonder what they are. They look likr my Alinos but with black lines. And we know Albinos should not have any black in them

Mugwump

Red eyed ??..I'll bet they're nice looking....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

Ron Sower

Your wife is a peach, JR! A keeper!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Jo

That is too cool! She is a good wife! Curious to find out what they are!
Jo

b125killer

That's awesome send pics when you can.
Scott

Mugwump

Hey JR...do they look anything like this.....found this pic while looking for something else...

Jon